Return to Curriculum Design and Development main page.
Online Course Development Templates (AdelaideX)
The following templates have been developed by AdelaideX and are used during the planning/learning design phase of the AdelaideX MOOC development process. The templates focus attention on planning and designing learning which is technology independent. They can be used to plan learning for on-campus, online, or blended delivery.
We encourage you to use these templates to map out and plan a learning sequence that you’d like to improve within your current course.
- Course Content Outline template
– this template is used to develop an initial course structure with detailed learning outcomes.
- High Level Design template
– this template is used to break apart the learning outcomes and developing learning sequences.
- Course Topic Script/storyboarding template
– this template is used to document and crystallise a single piece learning within a course e.g. lecture, video or podcast.