Skip to content

Certificates of Insurance

The University purchases insurance to cover all staff and students for approved activities.

If you are involved in a University activity such as an event, exchange or work placement you may be required to provide a Certificate of Insurance. Please find the relevant certificate below.

A summary of each policy, and explanatory notes about the University's insurance policies, is available in Insurance Policies - Summary and Explanations Matrix.

Can't see the document you're looking for? Refer to the Legal and Risk RESOURCES page for more resources.

For More Information
Legal and Risk Office 
G07 Mitchell Building

Need Help?

Email and we will respond within 24 hours.
Rm G07 Mitchell Building, North Terrace, Adelaide  SA  5005

Contact us
Email Us Feedback Form   Call us +61 8 8313 4539
North Terrace Detail