Insurance Guides and Certificates
The University purchases insurance to cover all staff and students for approved University activities.
If you are involved in an approved University activity such as an event (either on or off campus), you are looking into an overseas exchange or finalising a work placement, you may be required to provide a Certificate of Insurance.
The Legal and Risk Branch have prepared a number of Insurance Guides to help you understand how it all works as well as including a copy of the Certificate of Insurance.
Please remember the Insurance Guides are a reference tool and we encourage all staff and students to read the Policy Wording (Product Disclosure Statement) for a complete understanding of cover provided under the University's insurance policies.
- Insurance Guides
- 2019 Travel Insurance Guide (for staff, students and contractors)
- Student Placements
- Insurance Certificates
If you are involved in a University activity such as an event, exchange or work placement, you may be required to provide a Certificate of Insurance. Please find the relevant certificate below.
- 2019 Aviation Hull & Liability
- 2019 Contract Works (material damage only) [NEW]
- 2019 Corporate Travel [NEW]
- 2019 Group Personal Accident [NEW]
- 2019 Group Personal Accident Undergraduate Students [NEW]
- 2019 Group Personal Accident Postgraduate Students [NEW]
- 2019 Group Personal Accident Experience Adelaide Hosts [NEW]
- 2019 Group Personal Accident - Journey Accident [NEW]
- 2019 Group Personal Accident Volunteers [NEW]
- 2019 Group Personal Accident Work Experience [NEW]
- 2019 Industrial Special Risks [NEW]
- 2019 Marine Cargo [NEW]
- 2019 Marine Hull & Liability [NEW]
- 2019 Motor Vehicle Fleet [NEW]
- Public & Product Liability
Further information about each policy is available on the policies webpage.
Can't see the document you're looking for? Other resources are available on the Legal and Risk resources page.
Legal and Risk Helpdesk