Library response to COVID-19
The Barr Smith Library is open to staff, students, community and alumni members. Law, Roseworthy, and Waite libraries remain open to UoA staff and students. Further information regarding re-commencement and changes to library services is available and updated regularly.
The library has a wide range of online services available to support your studies and research:
- Consult the new Open Educational Resources guide, available 24/7
- Find online articles and ebooks using Library Search, available 24/7
- Chat online with Ask Library every weekday between 9am – 5pm
- Consult a general or subject specific How Do I guide for assignment help, available 24/7
- If you’re a researcher, academic, or research student – Liaison Librarians provide online support via one-on-one zoom meetings or email every weekday between 9am-5pm
- Access our wide range of online resources and online collections, available 24/7
- Learn how to find information specific to your program by enrolling in one of our Library Essentials courses, available 24/7
Curious about anything else? Please contact Ask Library to talk to our friendly staff.
News & events
Community Legends is a new awards program that seeks to champion the small things that have made a difference during COVID-19. Submissions are now open!Read more about Community Legends & the COVID-19 crisis