How To Guides
Download these guides to help you manage your hard-copy and electronic records.
For help with the desktop version of the University's official recordkeeping system, HPE Content Manager.
Getting started Web Client
- Business rules and naming conventions
- Get global settings
- Add and view record notes
- Finalise documents
- Request hardcopy files for retrieval
- Access records quickly via Favorites and Recent shortcuts
- Understand trays
- Drag and drop to capture documents
- Create external locations
- Relate records
- Access HPECM remotely
Searching Editing Email management Microsoft Office integration Academic integrity recordkeeping
What to do with papers in your office
Whether you are planning an office move or a tidy-up, it is important to remember when facing the papers in your office space that if they contain University records, there are rules around what you can do with them.
For any questions about these resources, please contact Records Services.