How To Guides
Download these guides to help you manage your hard-copy and electronic records.
HPE Content Manager
For help with the desktop version of the University's official recordkeeping system, HPE Content Manager.
Getting started Action tracking exams
- Business rules
- Get global settings
- Add and view record notes
- Finalise documents
- Request hardcopy files for retrieval
- Access records quickly via Favorites and Recent shortcuts
- Understand trays
- Use drag and drop to register documents
- Use the dropzone
- Create external locations
- Relate records
- Access HPECM remotely
Searching Editing Email management Microsoft Office integration Academic integrity recordkeeping
What to do with papers in your office
For any questions about these resources, please contact Records Services.