Customised Information Skills Support
Liaison librarians have extensive experience designing both face to face and online learning activities to meet the needs of your curriculum and enhance your students' information seeking and evaluation skills, level of information literacy and grow their research skills.
Contact your liaison librarian to talk about having a customised, curriculum-ready program created to enhance the research and information seeking skills of your students.
Your liaison librarian can:
- Work with you to develop assessment tasks and learning activities that develop and assess research skills
- Design and deliver face to face workshops, seminars and lectures.
- Develop online resources for inclusion in MyUni, including subject guides, online learning resources and videos.
- Provide training in the use of specific library resources (such as databases) and EndNote.
- Work with other learning and teaching specialists to help you embed digital capabilities within your curriculum and maximise the impact of your teaching.