Take a study break!
Well it's that time of year again, and our Distraction In/Action program will be returning to all campus libraries from Monday 17 June, just in time for the Swot Vac/Exams period. Over the next three weeks you can expect to find:
- Dogs! Once again some dogs will be visiting our students and providing some much-needed comfort!
Meet them at the:
Barr Smith Library on Monday 17 June from 11:30am to 12:30pm (Level 3).
Law Library on Wednesday 19 June from 12:00pm to 1:00pm (Ground Floor).
Roseworthy Campus Library on Thursday 20 June from 11:30am to 12:30pm.
- FREE coffee, tea, and hot chocolate! From Monday 17 June to Friday 21 June, and on Friday 28 June and Friday 5 July, between 10:00am and 4:00pm, at all campus libraries!
- Fresh fruit at all campus libraries, from Monday 17 June to Friday 21 June.
- Earplugs to block out any unwanted noises while studying.
- Lollies, board games, puzzles, and colouring-in stations at all campus libraries! Take a break and relax - even if it's only for 15 minutes!
- Blankets in the Barr Smith Library Reading Room ALL winter! Rug up, friends!
Studies have proven that regular study breaks can help you retain information, stay focused and motivated, and ease anxieties and fatigue.
Look after yourselves and we wish you all the very best with your exams!