Australian Feminist Studies
Manuscript submissions for Telling Ways: Australian women's experimental writing / edited by Anna Couani and Sneja Gunew. Adelaide: Australian Feminist Studies Publications, 1988.
Telling Ways: Australian women's experimental writing was an occasional publication of Australian Feminist Studies, the journal published by the Research Centre for Women's Studies at the University of Adelaide.
These papers comprise typescripts, photocopies and computer printouts of pieces of experimental writing selected for publication. Some are in draft form and many are annotated and/or corrected.
The file was deposited in the Library by Professors Susan Sheridan and Susan Magarey in July 2006.
- Women in the literary small press / Anna Couani
- Living alone: the new spinster (some notes) / Inez Baranay
- Little episodes (from Keep It Quiet) / Pamela Brown
- The diary of embraces; From the fourth floor atelier; Along a black rubber stick a line of donkeys;
The planes / Antonia Bruns
- Echo (from Palm trees); history / Joanne Burns
- Fragments from a paper witch (from Not Being Miriam) / Marion Campbell
- Science-fiction city; She left you came (from The Harbour Breathes) / Anna Couani
The staff of life (extract) / Mary Fallon
- The famous court; Case where the corpse of a dream is on trial (from Ha Ha Hacedor) /
- Going; Rooms, windows; Going somewhere; Traffic; In transit / Anna Gibbs
- Love story / Jo Jarrah
- City under glass or I am the creator / Beate Josephi
- Vis-à-vis (visual text) / Helen Kundicevic
- Vis-à-vis (written text) / Beth Spencer
FCTN / Finola Moorhead
- First fleet / Virginia O’Carrick
- Empty rooms / Jane Skelton
- 7 circles, left of right; Forked lands 1982; No person, speaks / Amanda Stewart
- Hushed, silenced; Literature, militant, investigation; Picture, me; Wake, alarm /
thalia wonderful; vampire (both from boat) / Ania Walwicz
- Can’t stand the news / Sarah St. Vincent Welch
Women’s experimental writing / Sneja Gunew
A ‘happy little vegemite’ / Rosa Safransky
Copies of Telling Ways are available from both the Main Collection and the University Collection at 820.8A C853t.