MSS 572.994 B32t
Photographs : Ooldea Area
Members of Aboriginal communities are advised that this listing contains images and names of deceased persons. Some titles have been transcribed from original items and reflect attitudes of the time.
53. Group showing Joondabil, Nyirdain, Inya-uji, Ngarrgujelbi, Nabbari, Guyama, Gaiali, Madu and Than-ngarri
54. Ceremonial preparations - inma dhalgu shown by Wow'ri, Jujuna, Biradhugurr and Nadhabi
55. New arrivals from Musgrave Ranges at Ooldea camp, 1920.
56. Two Aboriginal women and child (possibly Gurding, Nginyungga and Madu?).
57. Ee'bari (Moonlight)?
58. Camel buggy - Trans Australian Railway (see also nos. 84 and 85)
59. Daisy Bates and the Duke of Gloucester at Ooldea, 1920. (Advertiser photo)
60. Daisy Bates in conversation with the Duke of Gloucester (out of frame), 1920. (Advertiser photo)
61. Daisy Bates taking food to sick and elderly, accompanied by three visitors (an Amscol party).
62. Jinnawili's hut.
63. Three unidentified Aboriginal women, Ooldea.