Papers on Dentistry
Tasman Brown graduated from the University of Adelaide with a Degree of B.D.S. in 1950.After spending 10 years working in a country Dental Practice he returned to the University of Adelaide in 1961 as Lecturer in Dental and Applied Anatomy. He became a Senior Lecturer in the Department of Dental Science 1964, Reader in 1969, and Professor of Restorative Dentistry in 1976.
Tasman Brown is currently an Emeritus Professor at the University of Adelaide.
Series 1: Correspondence, arranged chronologically, general (research notes)
- 1967-1975 (Box 1)
- 1976-1984 (Box 2)
- 1985-1989 (Box 3)
Series 2: Course notes/Lectures (Box 4)
- Postgraduate Course ‘Occlusion’ TMJ Barmera Nov 1978
- Special lectures – Postgraduate and Undergraduate
- ‘Dentistry in mid 1970s’ (ADA lecture Oct 11, 1973)
- 3rd year Applied Oral Anatomy and physiology
Series 3: Lectures, publications and symposia (Box 5)
Series 4: Publications/Research Projects (Box 6-11)
Includes drafts, research data etc
Series 5: Other (Box 12)
- ‘Growth Package’ data, forms, manual listing, requests etc
- Tooth Calcification research data
- Correspondence re: research fellows, associations, departmental matters, NH & MRC Dental Education and Research Subcommittee, Museum of Victoria re: Murray Black Collection.
- Illustrations from early publications