Sir Walter Crocker (1902-2002)
MSS 327 C938p
Series 15 - Other writings (published and unpublished) by Sir Walter Crocker
see also Series 2, 5, 8, 11.29 and 16
1. 1931 The Japanese population problem: reviews and articles [formerly series 4/3/3]
2. 1949 'Why do Americans dislike the English' Australian quarterly 21/1 (27-36)
See also Series 8.9
3. 1951 'Voting in the international institutions' Australian outlook 5/3 (158-164.)
See also Series 8.2.4
4. 1952 'Some unprofessional notes on broadcasting in Australia' Australian outlook 24/2 (21-31)
5. 1951/52 Anglican Review 16-17
6. 1956 The racial factor in international relations (Canberra, ANU)
7. 1966 Nehru: typescript (with comments by Penderell Moon), correspondence with the publishers and others, reviews and letters from readers; with Nehru's statements of 1961 on Chinese activities in Ladakh) and various cuttings and other publications/articles on Nehru (some water damaged)
[formerly part of Series 10/10/4, with some additional material, including the publications/memorials of others and reviews of S. Gopal's British policy in India and Gopal's reviews of Neville Maxwell's India's China war, received after Sir Walter's death]
8. 1971 Australian Ambassador: reviews, correspondence with publisher.
9. 1976, 1978 [two letters by Crocker on an Australian prayer book] The Adelaide Church Guardian Sept./Oct. 1976 and August 1978.
10. 1977 'The University of Adelaide in the 1920's' Historical Society of South Australia. Journal 3 (3-14.)
12. 1983 Sir Thomas Playford: copy of typescript, correspondence with publishers, papers re launch by Sir Paul Hasluck on 4 May 1983, and reviews and comments. [formerly Series 11/25]
13. 1994 draft foreword to H.S. Taylor's With Lane in Paraguay and related correspondence.
14. 'Persons and episodes in diplomacy, 1935-65': typescript draft of proposed work on the diplomatic world and diplomacy with particular reference to Menzies, Casey, Sukarno, Ryckmans and J.G. Winnant. 1v. [formerly Series 18]
15. Article, notes and reviews (Sir Paul Hasluck, Martin Boyd, Alan Watt, Menzies and Casey) undated.
16. French translation by Theodore Monet of Crocker's On governing colonies (1947)