Papers on Donald Burnard
Folder 1: Lecture Notebooks written by Donald Burnard
- Mechanical Engineering III
- Machine Design I
- Unidentified (first page on electric lighting)
Folder 2: Adelaide University Sports Association
- Agenda for Women’s Blues Club Meeting, 20th October 1958, includes recommendation for Blues and Club letters for basketball, cricket and hockey
- Adelaide University Athletic club, handicap sports event sheet, April 15th 1959
- Programme for Adelaide University Sports Association Dinner in honour of the New Blues, 1958 (3rd December)
Folder 3: Overseas Student Delegations
- “Students in China” – report of a delegation from the National Union of Australian University Students to the Peoples’ Republic of China . Includes signature of Robin Burnard
- Newspaper clipping “Students visit SA”
- Programme for the tour of the Indonesian student Delegation [undated]
- Invitation to the “Merdeka Ball” from the Malayan Students in South Australia addressed to Mr Tony Radford and Miss Robin Burnard, 31st August 1957.
Folder 4: Theatre Programmes
- Festival of Light Music “Night of Gladness.” Australian Broadcasting Commission. Adelaide Town Hall, 13 March 1957.
- “The Shifting Heart.” The Australian Elizabethan Trust Opera Company. Union Hall, The University Playhouse, Adelaide, 1958
- The 1957 Variety Concert “The Hut”. Adelaide University International Club. 9th/10th August 1957.
Folder 5: Australian Student Christian Movement
- Programme for “Overseas Visitor to Australian Universities. Second Term 1957. Featuring Father Michael Fisher, SSF.
- Copy of address presented by Father Michael Fisher, S.S.F. in Bonython Hal, 1st July 1957
- Programme for ASCM Annual Conference and Convention, January 11-18, 1957
- Programme for ASCM Annual Conference and Convention, December 27, 1955 – January 5, 1956
- “Christ Alive” Programme for Mission to the University 1st – 7th July, 1957
Folder 6: Adelaide University Magazine, 1930
- Volume VI, No. 23 – No. 30 (lacks no. 26)
Folder 7: Miscellaneous University of Adelaide notes, handouts etc.
- Souvenir programme for Adelaide University Regiment Ceremonial Parade, Presentation of Colours. University of Adelaide Oval, 20th January, 1957. Includes entréecard for Mr. D. Burnard and Miss R. Burnard.
- Order of Service for the Opening of the University Year, March 21, 1956.
- Booklet “Mitchell Building Centenary 1879-1779” The University of Adelaide, 1979. Includes handout “The University of Adelaide self-guided tour of campus”
- Official University of Adelaide Christmas Card, featuring the George Murray Wing, Union Building.
- Miscellaneous notes (6 pages)
- University of Adelaide pennant flag (Black with University Crest and “University of Adelaide” written in white)