Records 1970-1972 [collected by M. Goode]
MSS 790.2099423 M491p
MEDIOR was an organisation started in Adelaide in 1970. The aim of the organisation was to promote an interest in and an awareness of the contemporary creative arts in Adelaide, with a particular focus on presenting traditional alongside the “way-out” of the arts, and concentrating on a younger and more sophisticated section of the community.
Adapted from a MEDIOR publicity sheet.
1 box (6cm) containing the following:
Series 1: Minutes and other organisational materials
- Constitution. 1 leaf
- Minutes of 2nd meeting of Medior, Oct. 18th, 1970. 4p. + supplementary leaf.
- Minutes of meeting held March 21st, 1971
- Minutes of meeting held June 20th, 1971.
- Report of post production meeting of the ‘Pi in the sky.’ 2 copies.
Series 2: The Manuel Lopez Ramos recital. (1st venture of Medior) Sept. 15th, 1970.
- [Publicity Sheet, 1]
- Notice of presentation – Jon Appleton
- [Publicity Sheet, 2]
- Complimentary Admission Ticket
- Envelope addressed to Mr. Matt Goode containing information re Remos concert and minutes of meeting of Medior, Oct. 18th, 1970
Part 3: Jochen Schubert classical guitarist
- Publicity sheet
Series 4: ‘Pi in the Sky’ 1971
- Financial Statement
- Information sheet
- Rehearsal timetable
- Production bulletin, no. 3
- Notice of meeting of cast
- Estimated box office returns
- Letter from Vincent Plush
- Advertising sheet
- Stage note (for Pi in the Sky?) 8 leaves.
Series 5: Invitations. 2 items.
Series 6: Miscellaneous items.
- Australian Society of Music Education. Concert programme, 1971. May 14th. 3 copies
- Constitution of the Music Students Association.
- Richard Neale Performing Group. National tour [information] May-June 1971
Listed by Marie Larsen