Letters and documents, principally realted to the services and death of George Alexander Stolz at Gallipoli. Also letters of the Stolz family, 1886-1917, and reminiscences of R.H. Stolz and G.A. Stolz. All documents are photocopies of the originals.
These papers were presented to the Library by R.H. Stolz in 1986.
- George Alexander Stolz: correspondence with family: 1914-1915
- Letters and other papers of G.A. Stolz: 1914-1925
- Letters from C.T. ("Tim") Watts to R.H. ("Bob") Stolz: 1915-1917
- Letters from Ernest E. Stolz to R.H. Stolz: 1914, 1917; also letters to Mrs Stolz: 1915
- Letters from Mrs SAbine Stolz to family: 1886, 1896, 1915-1916
- Letters of Sabine Bertha Stolz to her sisters and aunt: 1896, 191
- Miscellaneous children's letters: 1958
- "Growing up at the turn of the century": reminiscences of R.H. Stolz (b. 1897) of the Hammersmith District of Adelaide (now Edwardstown). Typescript (photocopy) (8 p.)
- Ms copy of a diary kepy by George A Stolz during a working trip to Melbourne in the steamer "Marloo" and tramp back to Adelaide via the River Murray, 1900-1902 (5 p.)
- Stolz family genealogy
- Record of war service (WWI) of members of the Stolz family and friends
- Ms listing of Stolz letters