University of Adelaide. Elder Conservatorium.
Series 1 : Concert programs, memorabilia etc 1900-
Concert programs by Elder Conservatorium staff and students, arranged by year. Includes:
- Student concerts with the conferring of diplomas and distribution of prizes 1904-1911
- Loose programs arranged chronologically to 1961
- Set of bound programs 1958-1982
- Conservatorium news July 1951
- Program for Elder Hall reopening concert 24/2/1978
- Concert diary 1989
- Framed program and tickets for opening concert 1900
- The Magic Flute, 2005, The Elder School of Music in association with Adelaide Centre for the Arts. 10 costume designs by Alexandra Gallery, 40x30 cm, pencil & acrylic.
Also a ‘Lists of tapes held in the Library for concerts held in the Elder Hall 1972-1981' (tapes have been transferred to University Archives)
Other programs, including the University Music Society and Elder Conservatorium opera performances are held in the Theatre Programmes Collection.
Another set of Elder programs is held by the University of Adelaide Archives.
Elder Conservatorium programs are being progressively added to the Ausstage database of performing arts in Australia by the Theatre Project Volunteer Group - see http://www.ausstage.edu.au