Library services for University of Adelaide College
Resources and services
Being a member of the library gives you access to:
- The Library's website including our Resource Guides
- Quiet study areas
- Student computers in the Library and Hub Central
- Most library electronic resources are available on a walk-in basis by coming in to one of the University Library branches and using a public access computer. (Does not include ProQuest Ebook Central / Ebrary).
- Help in finding information
- Library orientation sessions
Library membership for college staff is provided at the discretion of the University of Adelaide College. Eligible staff have the same membership as University of Adelaide staff.
College students can borrow books from the Barr Smith Library's main collection and the Reserve and DVD collections. You can also borrow from the other University of Adelaide libraries but there may be some restrictions.
You may borrow up to fifty books at any one time. The usual loan period is ten weeks but you may renew a loan up to five times if nobody is waiting to use the book.
Please remember that if you lose or damage an item you will have to pay for the replacement costs, including a non-refundable handling fee of $30.