Economics offers a broad range of quantitative and qualitative tools aimed at extracting, understanding and processing information to advise on economic and policy decisions. This helps you explore the various aspects of economic decision making, and provides you with the basics needed to get the most out of economic news and reports.
Degrees that offer this study area
- Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of Arts (Advanced)
- Bachelor of Arts with Bachelor of Economics
- Bachelor of Arts with Bachelor of Music
- Bachelor of Arts with Bachelor of Science
- Bachelor of International Relations with Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of Media with Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of Philosophy, Politics and Economics
- Bachelor of Teaching (Secondary) with Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of Teaching (Secondary) with Bachelor of Music
- Diploma in Arts
The University of Adelaide is committed to regular reviews of the courses and programs it offers to students. The University of Adelaide therefore reserves the right to discontinue or vary programs and courses without notice. Please read the important information contained in the disclaimer.
Last updated: 09 Jul 2019