Perfect your artistic and technical skills and join the vibrant gaming world.
Create characters, vehicles and worlds in 3D modelling and texturing for interactive game media. As a game art student at The University of Adelaide, you will showcase your creative skills by developing unique digital entertainment experiences. With access to the latest industry technologies, you will graduate with the skills and knowledge to meet the demands of the electrifying and rapidly expanding gaming industry.
As a game art student you will:
- Develop skills in 3D modelling and texturing for interactive game media
- Gain access to the latest technologies in state-of-the-art studios
- Discover how game design and imagery fit into project production
- Explore software manipulation and file development
- Learn from creative industry experienced mentors
- Workshop and design unique digital entertainment experiences.
Our collaboration with Creative Industries at the Adelaide College of the Arts will give you a unique, studio-based study experience. As a game art student you will benefit from the combined expertise and industry experience provided by this partnership. As a student at The University of Adelaide, you will also have the opportunity to undertake an industry placement through our Media Industry Transitions course.
Degrees that offer this study area
- Digital game design
- Art development
- Market research
- Multimedia production
- Creative industry
- Production art department
- Film and television
- Games writer
The University of Adelaide is committed to regular reviews of the courses and programs it offers to students. The University of Adelaide therefore reserves the right to discontinue or vary programs and courses without notice. Please read the important information contained in the disclaimer.