International Business develops foundation knowledge and skills that help organisations create value across borders. Key areas of study include multiple dimensions of international business environment with specific focus on its legal aspects, configuration of business functions for international operations, and effective response to complexity and uncertainty inherent in the process of internationalisation of a firm.
Degrees that offer this study area
- Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of Arts with Bachelor of Economics
- Bachelor of Arts with Bachelor of Music
- Bachelor of Arts with Bachelor of Science
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Bachelor of International Relations with Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of Media with Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of Teaching (Secondary) with Bachelor of Arts
The University of Adelaide is committed to regular reviews of the courses and programs it offers to students. The University of Adelaide therefore reserves the right to discontinue or vary programs and courses without notice. Please read the important information contained in the disclaimer.
Last updated: 09 Jul 2019