Use modern digital tools to express your creativity.
Learn how to visually communicate to your audience. As a photographic imaging student at The University of Adelaide, you will develop professional skills using modern digital tools to express your creativity. Develop an industry-ready portfolio of artistic work to showcase your talents to potential employers.
As a photographic imaging student you will:
- Gain access to our world-class photographic studio
- Develop your skills with modern digital tools
- Explore the different techniques of cataloguing, editing, processing and storing images
- Learn to use industry-standard software
- Experiment with manipulating and augmenting reality using cutting edge software
- Discover and enhance your own unique artistic style.
Our collaboration with the Centre for Creative Industries at the Adelaide College of the Arts will give you a unique, studio-based study experience. As a photographic imaging student you will benefit from the combined expertise and industry experience provided by this partnership. As a student at The University of Adelaide, you will also have the opportunity to undertake an industry placement through our Media Industry Transitions course.
Degrees that offer this study area
The University of Adelaide is committed to regular reviews of the courses and programs it offers to students. The University of Adelaide therefore reserves the right to discontinue or vary programs and courses without notice. Please read the important information contained in the disclaimer.
Last updated: 09 Jul 2019