Touch the world on-screen. Our love of ‘moving pictures’ is deep and enduring—and for good reason. Film, TV and video have a greater capacity to thrill, move, enlighten and inspire than any other medium.
This gives those who use it to tell our stories the potential to enrich our lives in countless ways. And with the continuing growth of global streaming services, those content creators are in high demand.
Story Production gives you the skills and knowledge to capitalise on this explosion of creative opportunity.
In addition to gaining broad knowledge and understanding of the media industry and digital storytelling, you will:
- build an extensive suite of creative and technical production skills
- learn how to produce compelling content for TV, cinema and online platforms
- develop a firm grasp of narrative, scriptwriting and aesthetic principles
- work with high-quality technologies
- learn from experienced industry professionals.
You’ll also have the opportunity to explore the art of high-impact sound design. And you’ll gain invaluable real-world experience through an industry placement.
Degrees that offer this study area
The University of Adelaide is committed to regular reviews of the courses and programs it offers to students. The University of Adelaide therefore reserves the right to discontinue or vary programs and courses without notice. Please read the important information contained in the disclaimer.
Last updated: 25 Mar 2021