The University of Adelaide partners with Richards Rose as our exclusive supplier for strategic and creative services.
This streamlined approach supports maximum opportunity for efficiency, and ensures branding and messaging are consistent and effectively tailored to domestic and international markets.
Creative briefs are to be submitted to Richards Rose via the electronic brief*. The form caters to all brief types from strategic creative projects through to quick creative tasks.
Based in Adelaide, Nurul Arif is the University's Creative Project Manager for Richards Rose. Nurul can be contacted via email if you have any questions regarding your brief: firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Please contact Nurul if you are a University staff member and require access to the form.
The following creative services are provided by Richards Rose:
- Brand strategy, architecture and identity.
- Strategic partnership and leadership in creative interpretation and delivery.
- Creative origination and implementation for broadcast, digital, print, social, content, direct and B2B including overseas adaption.
- Creative services across a full range of types and outputs:
- graphic design
- copywriting and editing
- branded clothing and merchandise design
- signage conceptual design and production management
- campus activation and space activation.
To be added to the internal newsletter distribution list, or have questions and feedback, please contact email@example.com.