We support the University in its strategic objectives on student recruitment and admissions by offering information, advice and support to students, schools, and industry and affiliate organisations within Australia.
The Domestic Student Recruitment team works with prospective students across Australia to provide information and support around the University of Adelaide’s world class programs and unique student experience. With extensive knowledge of industry and stakeholder markets, the team delivers a range of services to promote the University within targeted regions through engagement activities and information sharing.
- Implement and support the university’s operations and recruitment plan priorities aimed at future students
- Promote and inform future students on academic programs, accommodation, scholarship and pathway information, on and off campus
- Managing the University of Adelaide's network of educators and their respective industry partners/stakeholders
- Supporting on the University Open Days, Government run career events, industry events, public activation events and other events for prospective students, parents and schools
- Supporting faculty recruitment (including provision of market intelligence, recruitment marketing planning and campaigns)
- Providing market research on student recruitment activity
- Providing advice on collateral for domestic markets