Brand & Acquisition
The global reputation of the University of Adelaide means that our brand comes with credibility and integrity. Because it is so valuable, we need to treat it with care, and use it appropriately and consistently to safeguard its strength.
We work with you to develop marketing and communications that leverage the strength of our brand; and in turn, strengthen our reputation.
Here are some resources to help:
The Brand and Acquisition Marketing capability champions insights driven marketing and excellence in channel planning with a focus on:
Brand and reputation
- Top of funnel marketing (awareness and consideration)
- Global brand reputation (SA, national and international)
- Marketing strategy and advice in support of research reputation, careers and employability, employer brand, institutional representation, corporate profiling, alumni, engagement with business, industry and government
- Brand strategy and brand management (in partnership with Creative Studio)
- Lead generation into revenue streams – student recruitment and research funding (awareness, consideration, research and intent)
- Advertising and campaigns centre of excellence
Are you from a school, faculty of research area?
Whether you’re a staff member or student, your first point of contact should be your faculty marketing team.