Prospect Management works to assist all future students on their journey to the University, from initial awareness and consideration of our offerings, through to application and acceptance of an offer.
The team includes the Future Student Enquiry Service, which is the central point of contact for all future student enquiries via phone, email, live chat, social and face-to-face appointments.
Our portfolio includes international and domestic students interested in studying at undergraduate or postgraduate level. We do not manage prospects of HDR, online or University of Adelaide College offerings.
Functions we perform
- Walk-in and booked appointments (shared responsibility with Domestic Recruitment)
- Handling of phone calls into the main University number 8313 7335
- Handling of emails sent to the main University address firstname.lastname@example.org
- Handling of enquiries received on social channels (shared responsibility with the Social Media team)
- Management of the Enquiry Hub, live chat, and Knowledge Base located at http://future.ask.adelaide.edu.au
- Campus tours for prospects*
- Enquiry staff at major events including TSCEA, or Faculty-led recruitment events*
*Not a standard service, can only be done by request and when resources permit
Communications and conversion
- Outbound broadcast communications to all future students
- Conversion campaign planning, coordination and execution
Managed platforms in our portfolio
- Oracle Eloqua marketing automation
- TheAccessPlatform (TAP) peer-to-peer recruitment
- Calendly appointment booking system
- International pre-application eligibility assessment chatbot
What we can help you with
- Advice about future student customer experience design
- Data capture at events or via the website
- Publishing of content to the Knowledge Base
- Communications to prospective students via email and SMS
- Segmentation and investigation of applicant data
- Design and coordination of conversion activities including phone calls
- Reporting on enquiry trends and volumes
For all enquiries please email email@example.com.