MLC Resources for:
Engineering Mechanics: Statics
This page contains various resources for the University of Adelaide course Engineering Mechanics: Statics. To find out more about this course, please search for it on the Course Information website.
- Assumed Knowledge
In order to solve some of the problems in Statics, you need to be familiar with various concepts from the maths you might have studied in high school. The following resources might be helpful to revise these concepts:
- MLC Bridging Course "Vectors" chapter: vectors chapter download
- Handout on basic trigonometry: trig revision handout download
- Handout listing basic facts about trigonometry: trig facts handout
- MLC Bridging Course "Intro Trig" chapter: intro trig chapter download
- MLC Bridging Course "Further Trig" chapter: further trig chapter download
- Handout listing useful facts about angles: useful angle facts download
- Study Skills
There are many study skills that will help you succeed in Statics. These skills are similar to those that would help you study in a maths course. Check out the MLC's Seminars page to see videos and download resources.