The Audio Visual team within the University of Adelaide Marketing & Communications produces are range of useful and engaging videos that help support the University’s key messages surrounding education, research and engagement.
The team is available to work with you to produce content for your own projects and also offers filming, editing and livestreaming services for University events. If we do not have the resources to produce your materials ourselves, we can put you in touch with our preferred videographers, editors, filmmakers etc.
In collaboration with the Marketing & Communications team, we can help you with:
- Deciding whether video is the best way to communicate your message
- Consultation and tools to help you plan and develop your video projects
- Storyboarding and scripting assistance (copywriting)
- Branding your videos
- Publishing videos to YouTube and other online platforms
- Planning how you will share and promote your video content.
Please note: If you work within a faculty, school or research centre, your request should be sent to your Faculty Marketing team.
Are you from a school, faculty of research area?
Whether you’re a staff member or student, your first point of contact should be your faculty marketing team.