Our team produces a range of useful and engaging videos that help support the University’s key messages around education, research and engagement.
We’re also available to help you use this form of content for your own projects, and to offer filming services.
In terms of your own video projects, we can help you with:
- deciding whether video is the best way to communicate your message
- consultation and tools to help you plan and develop your video projects,
- storyboarding and scripting assistance
- branding your videos
- publishing videos to YouTube
- planning how you’ll share and promote your video content.
Our team also offers filming, editing and livestreaming services for University events.
If we don’t have the resources to help ourselves, we can put you in touch with some of our preferred videographers, editors, filmmakers, etc.
Are you from a school, faculty of research area?
Whether you’re a staff member or student, your first point of contact should be your faculty marketing team.