Study Programs and Support
Get involved: Learn from and work with world class clinical and scientific researchers, kick-start your career and make a difference to men’s health and well-being
Summer vacation, Honours, Masters and PhD projects are available in basic and applied science, public health and clinical research in the areas of:
- Male ageing
- Cardio-metabolic health
- Prostate cancer
- Colorectal cancer
- Sexual and reproductive health
- Mental health and well-being
- Preventative health
- Health services
- Populations at greater risk
- Bone health
The Centre also offers a range of scholarships to support students. Students may be eligible for a scholarship if they are being supervised by an active member of the Centre. Go to Research Programs to find links to researchers responsible for our major programs.
- HDR support and top-up scholarships. Ask your Supervisor to contact the Centre regarding scholarship support.
- Honours scholarships $3500 stipend + $1500 support to attend a national conference to present your research. Applications open .
- Paddy O'Rourke Honours Scholarship in prostate cancer research, One award only. Competitive application $5000 stipend + $1500 support to attend national conference to present your research. Applications open.
- Summer vacation research scholarships: Applications are open for projects in prostate cancer (basic science), dementia and cardiovascular risk (desktop research), masculinity and health (desktop research), social marketing - recruitment for research (desktop research). Applications open. Project listing available here. If you missed the deadline, you can still contact the Centre to express your interest. Application form
Contact the Centre
Please direct all summer vacation, Honours and higher degree by research enquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
General information on requirements for University admission for higher degrees is available at the University's Graduate Centre website.