Study Programs and Support
Get involved: Learn from and work with world class clinical and scientific researchers, kick-start your career and make a difference to men’s health and well-being
Summer vacation, Honours, Masters and PhD projects are available in basic and applied science, public health and clinical research in the areas of:
- Healthy ageing (MAILES longitudinal cohort study)
- Clinical consequences of obesity in men
- Sleep health including obstructive sleep apnoea
- Cardiovascular disease
- Prostate cancer - basic science, epidemiology, clinical
- Urological conditions - lower urinary tract symptoms
- Sexual and reproductive health
- Mental health and well-being
- Preventative health, including GIRTH program
- Health services include e-health
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander men's health
- Rural health
- Gender and health
The Centre also offers a range of scholarships to support students. Students may be eligible for a scholarship if they are being supervised by an active member of the Centre. Go to Research Programs to find links to researchers responsible for our major programs.
- HDR support and top-up scholarships. Ask your Supervisor to contact the Centre regarding scholarship support. Applications for 2019 closed
- Honours scholarships $3500 stipend + $1500 support to attend a national conference to present your research. Applications closed
- Paddy O'Rourke Honours Scholarship in prostate cancer research, One award only. Competitive application $5000 stipend + $1500 support to attend national conference to present your research. Applications closed
- Summer vacation research scholarships: Applications open in September but expressions of interest may be lodged anytime.
Contact the Centre
Please direct all summer vacation, Honours and higher degree by research enquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
General information on requirements for University admission for higher degrees is available at the University's Graduate Centre website.