Information on the Nanozoomer 1 Digital Slide Scanner
The NanoZoomer Series is a family of digital slide scanners that convert glass slides into high-resolution digital data by high-speed scanning.
The NanoZoomer comes with a variety of functions such as image acquisition of fluorescence samples and multilayer acquisition. The scan units in the NanoZoomer Series employ "line scan" and "TDI mode" to scan sample tissues on glass slides at high speed and convert them into high-definition digital images. Scanned data can be viewed on a PC monitor by using the dedicated viewer software, and patented navigation map technique delivers slide viewing environment just as if operating a microscope.
Automatic processing of up to 210 slides and a solid history of stable performance.
The NanoZoomer 2.0-HT is a user-friendly scanner designed to process up to 210 slides automatically. Just set the slides and press the start button, and all tasks from transferring the samples to acquiring their images are performed automatically.
- Scanning method: time delay integration
- Scanning speeds: 20x mode (15mm x 15mm): approx.. 60 sec / 40x mode (15mm x 15mm): approx.. 150 sec
- Objective lens: 20x (NA 0.75) – user can select 20x or 40x at the start of scanning
- Scanning range: 26 x 76mm
- Slide loader: Automatic, 210 slides
- Scanning resolution: 20x mode: 0.46µm / 40x mode: 0.23µm
- Focusing method: Pre-Focus map
- Z-stack feature: acquires z-stack images over entire scan area
- Barcode reader: 1D barcode reader (standard), 2D barcode reader (option)
- Image compression: JPEG
- Power supply voltage: AC 100V to 240V
- Power consumption: 400 VA
Information on the Nanozoomer 2 Digital Slide Scanner
The NanoZoomer 2.0 series is a system that converts glass slides into digital slides by scanning them quickly at high resolutions.
Digital slides can be stored as high-definition, high-quality digital image data in which you can zoom in and out on any portion of the entire sample with a simple mouse operation, as if you were operating a microscope. In addition, the “Z-stack” multi-level slide scanning feature allows you to view thick samples by changing the focus.
- High-speed scanning at approximately 1 min. 40s. for 1.9 billion-pixel slide image
- 40x mode scanning speed
- Ability to observe fluorescent samples
- NDPscan slide viewing software
Information on the Zeiss Axio Scan.Z1 slide scanner
Axio Scan.Z1 Automated Slide Scanner for brightfield, POL and fast fluorescence imaging Feeder with 100 slide capacity, 4 slides per mounting frame (76x26mm).
- Feeder with 50 slide capacity, 2 slides per mounting frame (76x52mm)
- Fluorescence illumination via long-lifetime, fast and ultra-stable LEDs (385, 475, 555, 590, 630nm)
- Quad-band filter for DAPI, GFP, Cy3 and Cy5
- 2 x High-end cameras for brightfield in colour and high-sensitivity monochrome for fluorescence
- Objectives 5x, 10x, 20x, 20x POL and 40x corr (dry)
- High-end PC workstation with Zen Blue Software