Wednesday, 17 December 2003
The Vice-Chancellor, Professor James McWha, wishes to congratulate the following staff who have been promoted to Professor (Level E) in recognition of their distinguished contribution to the University of Adelaide and their disciplines:
- Dr Roger Clay, School of Chemistry and Physics;
- Dr Caroline Crowther, Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology;
- Dr John Gray, School of Social Sciences (Head of School);
- Dr Shaun McColl, School of Molecular and Biomedical Science;
- Dr Charles Pearce, School of Applied Mathematics;
- Dr Lindsay Richards, Dental School;
- Dr Douglas Vickers, Department of Psychology; and
- Dr Anthony Williams, School of Chemistry and Physics (Director of SAPAC).
Professor McWha would like also to thank all staff (and the external representatives), who were members of Promotion Committees at all levels. Their time, input and commitment are very much appreciated.
Media and Communications Officer
The University of Adelaide
Business: +61 8 8313 6341
Mobile: +61 410 689 084