Community Legends Awards
- Date: Mon, 15 Jun, 9:00 am - Thu, 16 Jul 2020, 11:59 pm
- Location: Online
- Cost: Free
- More information: Visit Website
- Contact: Amy Dale, Exhibitions Coordinator firstname.lastname@example.org
Let’s champion the small things that made a difference during the COVID-19 crisis.
Submit a nomination for Community Legends and help us celebrate the kindness and resilience shown by the University of Adelaide community. Selected nominations will be honoured with a portrait by artist Fruzsi Kenez and feature in an exhibition.
The Community Legends awards are seeking nominations of individuals who have made an exceptional effort during the COVID-19 pandemic. Qualities of the person nominated may include but are not limited to;
- Showing extra care and a commitment to welfare of others
- Remaining ambitious and pushing on through the pandemic
- Being savvy with technology and helping those around them use it
- Showing positivity and finding the best in the situation
- Working hard to commit to online teaching or online study
Anybody can submit a nomination but you must nominate a person who is a University of Adelaide student, staff member, alumni, volunteer or donor.
Nominations will close on 16 July 2020.