Annual Meeting of the University Community
- Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2021, 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
- Location: The Braggs Lecture Theatre, North Terrace Campus, University of Adelaide (subject to COVID-19 restrictions)
- Cost: Free, staff, students and alumni only
- More information: Visit Website
- Contact: Council Secretariat email@example.com
On 15 February 2021, the University Council will convene for the Annual Meeting of the University Community comprising of staff, students and graduates of the University. The meeting is convened by the University Council pursuant to section 18 of the University of Adelaide Act 1971.
This is your opportunity to ask questions about your University and to hear from the Vice-Chancellor and the Chancellor. Questions may be submitted prior to the meeting by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The meeting will be live streamed. Please be aware that there is currently restricted capacity in the venue, so we encourage attending via the livestream if possible. The livestream will also be shown in the Hub Mezzanine, North Terrace Campus.
This event is for staff, students and graduates of the University only.