Enter a keyword to search events within the date range above.
- Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2021, 9:00 am - 10:30 am
- Location: Bonython Hall, North Terrace Campus
Join us for the University of Adelaide's International Women's Day (IWD) event, in partnership with the UN Women, featuring a livestream with alumnae Natasha Stott Despoja AO and Senator The Hon Penny Wong.
- Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2021, 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Location: Hickinbotham Hall, National Wine Centre, Hackney Road
As a part of Adelaide University Sport's 125 year celebration, AU Sport is hosting a brunch on Friday 5 March 2021 at the National Wine Centre.
- Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2021, 5:30 pm - 6:30 pm
- Location: The Braggs Lecture Theatre, North Terrace Campus & Online
Professor Emma Baker presents the next Research Tuesdays event, "Well may we dwell", an analysis of COVID-19’s ongoing impact on the future of housing in our country.
- Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2021, 4:30 pm - 6:00 pm
- Location: Elder Hall, North Terrace Campus, The University of Adelaide
Join Professor Jacqueline Lo, Pro Vice-Chancellor (International), The University of Adelaide and Ms Julie-Ann Guivarra, Australia’s Ambassador for Gender Equality and first Indigenous female Ambassador, alongside a panel of special guests to discuss the role of women’s leadership in a post-COVID world.
- Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2021, 5:30 pm - 8:00 pm
- Location: Napier 102 lecture theatre, 1st floor Napier building, North Terrace campus
Please join us for a Healthy Development Adelaide event with expert speakers on parenting, family diversity and nurturing healthy children.
- Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2021, 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Location: Flentje Lecture Theatre, North Terrace Campus
Join His Excellency Mr Paul Gulleik Larsen, Ambassador of Norway, joins us for or a talk on Current Global Challenges and Multilateral Co-operation – Norwegian Foreign Policy perspectives.
- Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2021, 7:30 pm
- Location: Common Room, Kathleen Lumley College
Kathleen Lumley College's Highlands Public Lecture Series returns in 2021, with the first event featuring Dr Owen Mace.
Friends of the Library Author Event with Garry Hiskey – Maralinga: the struggle for return of the lands
- Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2021, 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
- Location: Ira Raymond Exhibition Room, Barr Smith Library, North Terrace Campus
The Maralinga lands were the site of atomic bomb tests by the British government in the 1950s and 1960s. The Anangu people, the traditional owners of the lands, were moved and unable to visit their sacred sites or attend to their ritual obligations. Garry Hiskey, Senior Solicitor for the Aboriginal Legal Rights Movement, tells the story of the fight to return the Maralinga lands to their original owners and the achievement of the Maralinga Tjarutja Land Rights Act 1984.
- Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2021, 5:30 pm - 6:30 pm
- Location: Online
Informed by cutting-edge research and delivered by industry experts, the Adelaide Business School offers a suite of Wine Business programs.