Parenting, family diversity and nurturing healthy children
- Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2021, 5:30 pm - 8:00 pm
- Location: Napier 102 lecture theatre, 1st floor Napier building, North Terrace campus
- Cost: Free
- More information: Visit Website
- Contact: Anne Jurisevic firstname.lastname@example.org
Please join us for a Healthy Development Adelaide event with expert speakers on parenting, family diversity and nurturing healthy children.
- A/Professor Sue Nichols, University of South Australia on Doctors, friends and Google: Parents using child health information
- Dr Kobie Boshoff and Lisa Porter, University of South Australia on Unheard voices: Parents’ health service experiences supporting their children with disabilities
- Professor Damien Riggs, Flinders University on Men, trans/masculine, and non-binary people’s experiences of pregnancy loss
- Ms Alexandra Diamond, University of South Australia on Learning from community cultures: Families’ concepts of healthy development
Professor Carol Maher (HDA Co-Convenor), Professor of Population & Digital Health, Medical Research Future Fund, Investigator / Deputy Director of Alliance for Research in Exercise, Nutrition and Activity (ARENA), University of South Australia.
This event will be held under COVID-SAFE guidelines. Seating will be limited. Please only register if you intend to attend in person.
Tickets will be required on entry.