Enter a keyword to search events within the date range above.
- Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2021, 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- Location: UniBar, North Terrace campus
How big is the plastic pollution problem and what can we do about it? Join the University of Adelaide's Environment Institute with special guests to discuss the problem of plastic pollution, solutions in research, policy and industry, and most importantly what individuals can do to help.
- Date: Mon, 12, 8:30 am - Thu, 22 Apr 2021, 4:00 pm
- Location: Graduates Clubhouse, North Adelaide and Thebarton Indoor Basketball Courts, Thebarton.
Believe it or not, school holidays are right around the corner again, and this means finding fun, engaging, and active things for the kids to do. Fortunately, the Adelaide University Sport School Holiday Program is back with a wide range of sporting activities to keep your children occupied. Register now!
- Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2021, 5:30 pm
- Location: Online via zoom
Join Leonie McKeon, China-Educated Strategist, in conversation with Dr Gerry Groot, Senior Lecturer in Chinese Studies, as they discuss how you can make a career out of language and related country studies.
- Date: Thu, 15, 7:30 pm - Sat, 17 Apr 2021, 10:00 pm
- Location: Little Threatre, The Cloisters (next to UniBar), Victoria Drive (Gate 10)
The Theatre Guild is delighted to open its 2021 season with a staged reading of this hilarious classic, performed with a minimum of setting to suggest period, drawing on stage practices most connecting actor and audience. All tickets $15 and purchased and can be purchased online or at the door.
- Date: Thu, 22, 7:30 pm - Sat, 24 Apr 2021, 10:00 pm
- Location: Scott Theatre, University of Adelaide, North Terrace Campus
Presented by the graduating class of the Bachelor of Music Theatre.
In a Berlin nightclub, as the 1920s draw to a close, a garish Master of Ceremonies welcomes the audience and assures them they will forget all their troubles at the Cabaret.
- Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2021, 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
- Location: Ira Raymond Exhbition Room, Barr Smith Library
Author event with Danielle Clode, who will be speaking about her book In search of the woman who sailed the world.