Enter a keyword to search events within the date range above.
- Date: Fri, 7 May 2021, 11:00 am - 8:00 pm
- Location: The Cloisters, The University of Adelaide
Held at the University of Adelaide's Cloisters on May 7 and open to staff, students and the general sausage-loving public, the Festival of Sausage in Bread (served with lashings of sauce, onions, relishes, mustard and sauerkraut) will be firing up the coals and slicing loaves over two sessions: 11am to 2pm and then again from 5pm until 8pm.
- Date: Fri, 7 May 2021, 1:10 pm - 2:00 pm
- Location: Elder Hall, North Terrace Campus
Join us on campus or via livestream for the Elder Conservatorium Lunchtime Concert Series.
- Date: Sat, 8 - Sat, 22 May 2021
- Location: Little Theatre, The Cloisters
In war-torn Baghdad, the lives of two American Marines and an Iraqi translator are forever changed by an encounter with the ghost of a quick-witted tiger who haunts the city’s ruins. Rajiv Joseph’s ground breaking Pulitzer Prize and Tony Award nominated play explores the perils of human nature and the absurdities of war.
- Date: Mon, 10 May 2021, 2:10 pm - 3:00 pm
- Location: Lower Napier LG29 Lecture Theatre, North Terrace Campus
Join His Excellency Mr Shingo Yamagami, Ambassador of Japan, and Professor Jacqueline Lo, Pro Vice-Chancellor (International) for a special 'Meet the Leader' event.
- Date: Wed, 12 May 2021, 12:30 pm - 1:30 pm
- Location: Queen Victoria Building, Lecture Theatre, level 1, Women's and Children's Hospital, North Adelaide
Please join us for the HDA and Women’s and Children’s Hospital Grand Round.
- Date: Thu, 13, 10:00 am - Fri, 14 May 2021, 12:00 pm
- Location: Via zoom
This ADEPT module will showcase Inquiry-based Learning (IBL) as an effective framework to motivate students and enhance learning outcomes.
- Date: Tue, 18 May 2021, 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
- Location: Joe Verco lecture theatre, ground floor, Adelaide Health and Medical Sciences building
Please join us for the Healthy Development Adelaide and Robinson Research Institute Q&A where our expert speakers will discuss and take your questions on Empowering personal change for pregnancy and child health.
- Date: Tue, 18 May 2021, 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
- Location: The Braggs lecture theatre, North Terrace campus and online via Zoom
We invite you to join our interactive event to hear from staff and graduates about the rapidly growing STEM career market (including emerging fields). Discover how you can prepare for your future career with one of our cutting-edge degrees.