Empowering personal change for pregnancy and child health
- Professor Megan Warin, Research Leader, Robinson Research Institute / Director Fay Gale Centre for Research on Gender, University of Adelaide.
- A/Professor Leonie Heilbronn, Group Leader, Obesity and Metabolism Lab, Adelaide Medical School, University of Adelaide / Lifelong Health Theme, SAHMRI.
- A/Professor Philippa Middleton, Principal Research Fellow, Women and Kids theme, Aboriginal Communities and Families Research Alliance (ACRA), SAHMRI.
- Dr Jessica Grieger, Research Fellow, Robinson Research Institute, University of Adelaide.
- Verity Booth, PhD candidate (HDA Scholar), Alliance for Research, Nutrition and Activity (ARENA), University of South Australia.
- Professor Claire Roberts (HDA Co-Convenor), NHMRC Leadership Fellow / Professor and Matthew Flinders Fellow / Group Leader, Pregnancy Health and Beyond Laboratory (PHaB Lab), College of Medicine and Public Health, Flinders University.
This event will be held under COVID-SAFE guidelines. Seating will be limited. Please only register if you intend to attend in person.
Tickets required on entry.