Enter a keyword to search events within the date range above.
- Date: Tue, 5 Oct, 10:00 am - Fri, 26 Nov 2021, 4:00 pm
- Location: Ira Raymond Exhibition Room, Barr Smith Library, North Terrace campus
In an age of limited travel, lockdowns and online learning, what value does a physical university campus provide? View the campus through the ages, and discover what connections you have to the landscape at this exhibition.
- Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2021, 8:30 am - 4:00 pm
- Location: Level 7, Nexus 10, 10 Pulteney Street, North Terrace campus
Join us on for our PACE Open Day as we open up our doors and invite you to experience some of our short courses, hear about our comprehensive programs from expert presenters, and enjoy the great facilities we have on offer.
- Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2021, 9:00 am - 2:30 pm
- Location: Adelaide Health and Medical Sciences Building and online
Explore technological developments in the spatial-omics field and hear from experts in this rapidly developing area of biological and medical discovery.
- Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2021, 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- Location: Barr Smith Library, Level 2 Writing Studio, and on Zoom
A reading by prize-winning poet Victoria Chang, who will be in discussion with Professor Patrick Flanery at the English, Creative Writing, and Film research seminar on Friday 5 November at 3.00 pm. Join us in the Barr Smith Library, Level 2 Writing Studio, or on Zoom.
- Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2021, 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Location: STEM Bar and Restaurant, 188 Hindley Street
Hosted by Adelaide Orthodontic Alumni Network, join us for our long awaited second social event on the calendar. Let’s congratulate and welcome our new D Clin Dent graduates from graduating classes of 2020 and 2021.
- Date: Thu, 18 - Sun, 21 Nov 2021
- Location: Scott Theatre, North Terrace campus
In the not so distant future, a terrible water shortage, caused by a 20 year drought, has led to a government enforced ban on private toilets. There’s only public toilets, run by one company that charges admission to use the facilities. A hero decides enough is enough, and plans an uprising.
- Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2021, 5:30 pm - 8:15 pm
- Location: Napier 102 lecture theatre, 1st floor, Napier Building, North Terrace campus
Please join us for the Healthy Development Adelaide (HDA) and SAHMRI Women and Kids forum.
- Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2021, 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Location: Braggs Lecture Theatre, North Terrace campus
Have you dreamt about having your career playing video games but never knew how to get started, let alone what skills you need to stand out? Adelaide’s eSport Summit has gathered some of Australia’s top gamers, content creators, industry figures and all-round nice people to answer these questions.