Enter a keyword to search events within the date range above.
- Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2021, 6:00 pm
- Location: Waymouth Room, The Gallery, Waymouth Street
The Roseworthy Veterinary Alumni Network are delighted to invite graduates to the inaugural network cocktail event.
- Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2021, 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Location: Online
2020 has seen Public Health front and centre like never before. Spend the morning with the School of Public Health’s researchers discussing a broad topic range, including evidence-based healthcare and implementation, epidemiology, health economics and policy, environmental health, early childhood development, and big data.
- Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2021, 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
- Location: The Braggs Lecture Theatre, North Terrace Campus, University of Adelaide (subject to COVID-19 restrictions)
On 15 February 2021, the University Council will convene for the Annual Meeting of the University Community comprising of staff, students and graduates of the University.
- Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2021, 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- Location: Livestream via Facebook
The Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences, Health Matters public lecture series presents: COVID-19: A public health response.
- Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2021, 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
- Location: Elder Hall, North Terrace Campus
In this inaugural Hugh Stretton Oration, Professor Davis will focus on the role and expectations of charities and government in addressing inter-generational poverty in Australia. He will discuss policies and practices, including pragmatic and innovative approaches, that might temper entrenched poverty.
- Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2021, 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Location: The Braggs Lecture Theatre
Based on the unfinished Requiem by Mozart, this adaptation of his final chef d’oeuvre is a deeply moving ritual of life and death, extinction and the possibility of rebirth. 'Le Requiem' de Mozart is an iconic and classical opera by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart. Once directed by Romeo Castellucci, this makes classical texts shine like they were new. Enjoy and enjoy again the Opening of the Adelaide Festival 2020, for free, one-night-only at University of Adelaide.
- Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2021, 9:00 am - 10:30 am
- Location: Bonython Hall, North Terrace Campus
Join us for the University of Adelaide's International Women's Day (IWD) event, in partnership with the UN Women, featuring a livestream with alumnae Natasha Stott Despoja AO and Senator The Hon Penny Wong.
- Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2021, 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Location: Hickinbotham Hall, National Wine Centre, Hackney Road
As a part of Adelaide University Sport's 125 year celebration, AU Sport is hosting a brunch on Friday 5 March 2021 at the National Wine Centre.
- Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2021, 5:30 pm - 6:30 pm
- Location: The Braggs Lecture Theatre, North Terrace Campus & Online
Professor Emma Baker presents the next Research Tuesdays event, "Well may we dwell", an analysis of COVID-19’s ongoing impact on the future of housing in our country.