Enter a keyword to search events within the date range above.
- Date: Thu, 29 Sep - Sun, 2 Oct 2022
- Location: Scott Theatre, North Terrace, Adelaide
A fabulously fun award-winning musical based on the adored movie. It follows the transformation of Elle Woods as she tackles stereotypes and scandal in pursuit of her dreams. Action-packed and exploding with memorable songs and dynamic dances - this musical is so much fun, it should be illegal! Elle's life is turned upside down when her boyfriend Warner dumps her so he can attend Harvard Law. Elle quickly realises her potential and sets out to prove herself to the world.
- Date: Tue, 4, 8:30 am - Thu, 13 Oct 2022, 4:30 pm
- Location: Graduates Clubhouse, North Adelaide
AU Sport's School Holiday Program returns this October. The jam-packed schedule includes sports such as soccer, table tennis, AFL and so much more. A fun, educational and active experience for any child these holidays.
- Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2022, 2:30 pm - 4:00 pm
- Location: Barr Smith Library Reading Room, North Terrace Campus
A musical celebration in the heritage listed Barr Smith Library Reading Room to commemorate Jiri Tancibudek AM (1921-2004) and celebrate 90 years of Library memories. Celia Craig , former Principal Oboe of Adelaide Symphony Orchestra (ASO) and founder of Artaria Ltd, will be joined by Joshua Oates , ASO’s new Principal Oboe and former holder of the Jiri Tancibudek Memorial Scholarship for Oboe. Proceeds support the Barr Smith Library and the Jiri Tancibudek Memorial Scholarship for Oboe.
- Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2022, 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
- Location: The Cloisters, North Terrace Campus, The University of Adelaide
Brighten your day with a colourful tie-dye creation! Join the YouX Student Experience Directors in the Cloisters and learn how to twist and paint your way to a unique t-shirt or pair of socks.
- Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2022, 10:00 am - 11:00 am
- Location: Online event
Preserving the digital and recreating the physical past. Learn more about a project prototyping archivally enriched 3D models of lost built heritage, and the State Library of South Australia’s preservation and care of significant 1980s and 90s digital art collection
- Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2022, 11:00 am - 3:00 pm
- Location: Barr Smith Lawns, North Terrace Campus, University of Adelaide SA
With exams approaching it’s common to feel a bit overwhelmed. To lift your spirits and help you wind down, YouX are hosting a collection of fun and relaxing activities at Stress Less on the Barr Smith Lawns from 11am to 3pm, Wednesday 12 October.
- Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2022, 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
- Location: Roseworthy Information Centre, Roseworthy Campus, Mudla Wirra Road, Roseworthy, SA
In 2024, the University of Adelaide will celebrate its 150th anniversary and we are seeking your view on how to best mark the occasion.
- Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2022, 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- Location: Elder Hall, North Terrace Campus, Adelaide
An exclusive book launch, by Her Excellency, the Honourable Frances Adamson AC, the Governor of South Australia, of the Wizards of Oz by Brett Mason.