- Date: Mon, 12, 8:30 am - Thu, 22 Apr 2021, 4:00 pm
- Location: Graduates Clubhouse, North Adelaide and Thebarton Indoor Basketball Courts, Thebarton.
Believe it or not, school holidays are right around the corner again, and this means finding fun, engaging, and active things for the kids to do. Fortunately, the Adelaide University Sport School Holiday Program is back with a wide range of sporting activities to keep your children occupied. Register now!
- Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2021, 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
- Location: Ira Raymond Exhbition Room, Barr Smith Library
Author event with Danielle Clode, who will be speaking about her book In search of the woman who sailed the world.
- Date: Fri, 7 May 2021, 11:00 am - 8:00 pm
- Location: The Cloisters, The University of Adelaide
Held at the University of Adelaide's Cloisters on May 7 and open to staff, students and the general sausage-loving public, the Festival of Sausage in Bread (served with lashings of sauce, onions, relishes, mustard and sauerkraut) will be firing up the coals and slicing loaves over two sessions: 11am to 2pm and then again from 5pm until 8pm.
- Date: Tue, 18 May 2021, 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
- Location: The Braggs lecture theatre, North Terrace campus and online via Zoom
We invite you to join our interactive event to hear from staff and graduates about the rapidly growing STEM career market (including emerging fields). Discover how you can prepare for your future career with one of our cutting-edge degrees.