Terms and Conditions
- The name of the Promotion is “Virtual Open Day experience on Instagram and Snapchat”
- The Promoter is The University of Adelaide (ABN: 61 249 878 937 and CRICOS Number: 00123M) in Adelaide, South Australia, 5005, telephone: 08 8313 7511.
- The Promotion commences at 09:00 ACST on Sunday, 16 August 2020 and closes at 17:00 ACST on Sunday, 16 August 2020 (“Promotion period”).
- Entry is open to the public, excluding current staff and students of the University of Adelaide.
- Information on how to enter the Promotion and about prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions.
- Participation in this Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
How to EnterShow us your virtual Open Day experience to win an iPhone 11
- Follow @uniofadelaide on Instagram or Snapchat.
- Send us a snap of your virtual Open Day experience.
- Send it to @uniofadelaide on Instagram or Snapchat during the Promotion period.
It is the responsibility of the Entrant posting a picture and/or video on Snapchat or Instagram to make sure that every person in the picture has provided their consent to be photographed and has also consented to these Terms and Conditions. Proof of consent may be requested by the Promoter.
All entries must be original, that is, the Entrant’s own work. Each Entrant affirms that he/she is the creator, and owner, of copyright in the entry and that the entry does not infringe any third-party rights.
Non-compliant and inappropriate images will be excluded from the Promotion at the discretion of the Promoter.
The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and Entrants and reserves the right to disqualify any Entrant whom the Promoter believes has breached any of these Terms and Conditions.
If there is a dispute as to the identity of an Entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the Entrant.
- The total prize pool is valued at $1,199.00
- The major prize winner will win 1 x iPhone 11 64GB valued at $1,199.00.
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. No responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value of the prize pool.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any additional costs associated with winning this Promotion or any of the Prizes.
Selection of Winners and Prize Fulfilment
- Winners will be selected on the originality, inventiveness and creativity of their entry.
- Winners will be drawn on Wednesday 15th August 2020 at 10am at the Marketing and Recruitment Office, University of Adelaide, Level 4 Oliphant Building, North Tce campus, Adelaide, SA, 5005.
- Winners will be notified from Wednesday, 15th August 2020 via their email or phone number provided to enter the Promotion. Their names may be published in a variety of social media accounts and publications of the University of Adelaide.
- Winners will be able to claim their prizes at Open Day 2019 on 17th August 2020 at The University of Adelaide North Terrace campus in Adelaide, South Australia, 5005 from 09:00 ACST onwards.
- The information Entrants provide will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this Promotion.
- Winners and Entrants agree to participate and co-operate as required in all editorial and promotional activities relating to the Promotion.
- All entries will be the property of the Promoter. The Promoter may use the name and any photos from the Promotion for promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without compensation. By participating in this Promotion, each Entrant assigns to the Promoter the whole of the copyright of their entries.
- In submitting an entry, the Entrant agrees to indemnify the Promoter and its officers, directors, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors and assigns, against any liability or damages of any kind, including legal fees and costs, resulting from any claim of infringement of copyright of any person or proprietary right of any person or entity n in relation to the entry.
- This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Snapchat or Instagram. Entrants release Snapchat or Instagram from any loss or liability they may incur as a result of the Promotion. Entrants agree to accept the terms and conditions of use of Snapchat.