Welcome to Planning & Analytics
The Planning and Analytics team supports strategic and operational planning, performance reporting and survey/data management within the University.
The role includes helping develop the University's Strategic, Operational and Business Plans plus monitoring their implementation performance.
The team includes management information analysts, data warehouse/business intelligence experts and planning officers who research, compile and interpret information to help the University create its plans and achieve its goals.
Some examples include:
- helping identify and analyse data to assist business decisions;
- interpreting existing data for policy and decision-making;
- administering student experience surveys for program design and support services;
- handling strategic planning for the University;
- supporting faculties with their planning processes;
- providing a broad range of information on higher education to help develop strategies and create opportunities.