Promoting You and Your Brand
- Course Overview
Promoting You and Your BrandIn today’s ultra-competitive market, simply making great wine is no longer a source of sustainable competitive advantage. You need to sell you!
You are the face of your brand so what do you stand for and how do you communicate it? Discover your uniqueness and learn to deliver this though verbal, written and social channels.
- Key Learning Benefits
This program will provide an essential guide to promoting a winery’s brand, product and winemaker:
- Learn how to promote a brand, using all communication tools with a particular focus on social media and developing and promoting your personal brand
- The brand health check:
- Brand heath check – review your brand and identify opportunities/ adjustments
- Social media health check – review your social media platforms and identify opportunities/ adjustments to enhance your social media presence to maximise your brand footprint
- Communication asset health check – review your assets and identify opportunities/ adjustments to make the most of opportunities and spokespeople to be ready to maximise communication/publicity opportunities
- Learn the art of communication
- Create an ‘elevator pitch’ describing what makes you/ your brand unique
- Identify and prepare your key messages
- Get clear on the practical next steps you can take to promote your brand
- Program Structure
This program is delivered over two consecutive days during business hours.
It will provide you with a stimulating and engaging learning experience, imparting valuable skills and knowledge with immediate application.
- Who Attends
This program has been specifically designed with business owners and winemakers in mind. However anyone wanting to learn more about developing a personal brand will benefit from attending this highly relevant program.
- Presenter and Facilitator
Presenter Gabrielle Leonello has built brands for over 25 years. After two decades in the PR sector with major corporations such as News Limited, Microsoft and Sony, she launched her own Adelaide-based boutique communications agency in 2012.
Her results-driven, high-impact approach has earned her an enviable reputation as a remarkably effective branding professional. This short course is a fantastic opportunity to benefit first-hand from Gabrielle’s passion and experience.
- Cancellation Policy
If written notification of cancellation is received no less than 3 weeks prior to the program start date, the full fee will be refunded. If notification is received between 4 working days and 3 weeks prior to the course start date, a 25% fee will apply. If notification is received less than 4 working days prior to the program start date, the full fee will be forfeited.
If the intended participant is unable to attend, a suitable substitute will be accepted right up to the morning of the program with no financial penalty.