Summer School 2020 courses available
Keen to study during Summer School 2020?
Doing a course during January or February can reduce your study load during Semester 1 or 2. This year, we're offering all of these following courses:
- COMMGMT 1001 Managing Organisations and People
- MARKETNG 1001 Introduction to Marketing
- CORPFIN 1002 Business Finance
- ACCTING 1002 Introduction to Accounting
- ACCTING 2502 Accounting Method
- ECON 1008 Data Analytics I
- ECON 1012 Principles of Economics I
- MARKETNG 2501 Consumer Behaviour
- ECON 2504 Intermediate Econometrics II
- ENTREP 2010 Digital Technology Entrepreneurship
- ENTREP 3000 Innovation and Creativity
- ACCTING 3013 Public Sector Accountability
Enrolments for 2020 Summer School will open via Access Adelaide on Monday 2nd December.
You can search the University Course Planner for detailed information and the timetable for each courses will be available in December. Due to the intensive nature of teaching, we recommend limiting enrolment to 1 course for Summer School.
Please remember to check the pre-requisites/restrictions/assumed knowledge for the course of interest.