Are you passionate about diversity, inclusion and equity?
Are you passionate about diversity, inclusion and equity? Do you want to represent your student body on the Faculty Diversity & Inclusion Committee’s inaugural student based and student run sub-committee?
This is an opportunity to work with Faculty leadership, your peers and gain committee experience to support equity and representation for all. Being a member of the Student Diversity and Inclusion Committee will contribute towards the Adelaide Graduate Award.
The Student Diversity and Inclusion committee meets 3 times a year and:
- Discusses Faculty-wide student diversity and inclusion goals and makes recommendations to the Faculty Diversity and Inclusion Committee.
- Identifies student diversity and inclusion concerns and issues along with possible solutions.
- Advises the Diversity and Inclusion Committee on matters related to the improvement of student equity, diversity and inclusion practices in the Faculty.
- Assists with the development and promotion of Faculty goals, events and initiatives in support of student diversity and inclusion.
- Builds stronger collaborations amongst student diversity groups, student clubs/affinity groups and Faculty staff.