We encourage you to engage with a variety of student networks, volunteer and paid opportunities to enrich your experience.
Opportunities available include one time only activities such as focus groups or photo shoots through to more regular commitments such as student representation on school or faculty boards.
Although most opportunities are unpaid however some may come with financial compensation for your time or a casual salary. Some of the opportunities available are eligible to be counted toward the new Adelaide Graduate Award.
Express your interest about these opportunities, by simply completing the form below, and we will be in touch when they become available.
Student clubs and networks
Getting involved with your student clubs and associations can help with careers development, industry networking, and strengthen social connections with fellow students in your disciplines. Participate in activities offered by clubs that interest you to enrich your student experience and increase your employability skills along the way. Here are some of the academically related clubs connected to the Faculty of the Professions:
- Adelaide Business Students’ Society (ABSS)
- University of Adelaide Finance Society (UoAFS)
- Adelaide University Entrepreneur Club (AUEC)
- Bright Futures
- Adelaide University Economics Club
- Adelaide University Marketing Society (AUMS)
- Adelaide University Wine Club (AUWC)
- International Business Students Association (IBSA)
- Adelaide University Law Students' Society (AULSS)