ARC Australian Laureate Fellowships
The Australian Laureate Fellowships scheme supports excellence in research by attracting world-class researchers and research leaders to key positions, and creating new rewards and incentives for the application of their talents in Australia.
Preference is given to researchers who will play a significant, sustained leadership and mentoring role in building Australia's internationally competitive research capacity.
|Funding rules released|
|Proposals open||1 September 2021|
|Internal NOI||4 August 2021|
|Request not to assess||6 October 2021||13 October 2021|
|Proposal review||6 October 2021|
|Proposals close||27 October 2021|
Research Services review requirements
Please email the proposal PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org by 7 October 2020 to enable Research Services to commence a review.
If the proposal arrives on or before this deadline, the team will perform a full review, providing formatting and editing advice as well as eligibility and compliance.
Proposals submitted after this date will receive an eligibility review as a minimum, and a full review only if resources allow.
Submitting completed proposals to the ARC
Documents & useful information
- Australian Laureate Fellowships website
- ARC grant guidelines & instruction to applicants - GrantConnect G04347
- ARC Medical Research Policy
- Generating an Application Word Cloud
- Importing research outputs to RMS
- Internal FL21 information sheet
- Research metrics guide
- Salary calculator for ARC proposals (commencing 2021)
Applicant Section Templates (with formatting)
- FL A4 Application summary
- FL A6 National interest tests statement
- FL D1 Project description
- FL D2 Statement by administering organisation
- FL E2 Justification of non-salary funding from the ARC
- FL E3 Details of non-ARC contributions
- FL F1 Personal details
- FL F6 Research load (non-ARC grants and research)
- FL F15 Research opportunity & performance evidence (ROPE)