ARC Future Fellowships
This scheme supports research in areas of critical national importance, giving outstanding mid-career researchers incentives to conduct their research in Australia.
|Funding rules released||TBA|
|Proposals open||5 Oct 2022|
|Internal EoI||30 Jun 2022|
|Request not to assess||16 Nov 2022||23 Nov 2022|
|Proposal review||16 Nov 2022|
|Proposals close||7 Dec 2022|
Research Services review requirements
Please email the proposal PDF to email@example.com to enable Research Services to commence a review.
If the proposal arrives on or before this deadline, the team will perform a full review, providing formatting and editing advice as well as eligibility and compliance.
Proposals received after this date will receive an eligibility review as a minimum, and a full review only if resources allow.
Submitting a completed proposal to the ARC
Before your application can be submitted to the to the ARC via RMS, Research Services will need a fully completed and eligible proposal in RMS, submitted to the Research Office.
Documents & useful information
- ARC Future Fellowships website
- ARC grant guidelines & instructions to applicants - GrantConnect G05085
- ARC Medical Research policy
- Eligibility exemption requests
- FT22 application review checklist
- Generating an Application Word Cloud
- Importing research outputs to RMS
- Internal FT22 information sheet
- Salary calculator for ARC proposals (commencing 2022)
- Section-by-section guide
Applicant section templates (with formatting)
- FT A4 Application summary
- FT A6 National interest test statement
- FT D2 Project description
- FT D3 Statement by administering organisation
- FT E2 Justification of non-salary funding from the ARC
- FT E3 Details of non-ARC contributions
- FT F1 Personal details
- FT F6 Research load (non-ARC grants and research)
- FT F21 Research opportunity & performance evidence (ROPE)