ARC Industrial Transformation Research Hubs (ITRH)
Fostering partnerships between university-based researchers and industries.
|Grant guidelines released||27 September 2019|
|Internal NOI||9 April 2020|
|Applications open||10 September 2020|
|Internal certification form||30 September 2020|
|Request not to assess||28 October 2020||4 November 2020|
|Proposal review||28 October 2020|
|Proposals close||18 November 2020|
Research Services review requirements
Applicants should complete the Internal certification: University co-contributions to a research grant application form and email to Research Services (email@example.com) by 30 September 2020.
Please also email the proposal PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org to enable Research Services to commence a review.
If the proposal arrives on or before the proposal review internal deadline, the team will perform a full review, providing formatting and editing advice as well as eligibility and compliance.
Proposals received after this date will receive an eligibility review as a minimum, and a full review only if resources allow.
Submitting completed proposals to the ARC
University of Adelaide led bids:
Before your application can be submitted to the ARC via RMS:
- submit a fully completed and eligible proposal in RMS, to the Research Office
- login and complete your RFR
In addition, the lead CI must obtain and retain the written agreement & certification for all CI's, PI's, and organisations involved in the project.
Use of the proforma is not mandatory, but is recommended.
Bids led by other eligible organisations:
Research Services are responsible for facilitating University of Adelaide signoff on certification proformas provided by the lead organisation. The following is required before Research Services can arrange signoff:
Documents & useful information
- ARC Industrial Transformation Research Hubs website
- Certification proforma
- Generating an Application Word Cloud
- Grant guidelines and ITAs
- Importing research outputs to RMS
- Industry Growth Centres
- Internal certification form
- Partnering with the University of Adelaide in ARC Industrial Transformation Research (Research Hubs and Training Centres)
- Priorities for Industrial Transformation Research Program
- Research metrics guide
- Salary calculator for ARC proposals (commencing 2021)
Applicant Section Templates (with formatting)
- IH A4 Application summary
- IH A6 National interest test statement
- IH D1 Project description
- IH E2 Justification of non-salary funding from the ARC
- IH E3 Details of non-ARC contributions
- IH F1 Personal details
- IH F5 Research load (non-ARC grants and research)
- IH F17 Research opportunity & performance evidence (ROPE)
- Partner organisation letter of support template